Hello All,It’s our pleasure to announce you that we recently integrate vTiger with OpenBOX for our US based messaging service client. Company was using existing CRM of OpenBOX to manage sales, generate Leads etc..But OpenBOX doesn’t have the feature like Click-to-Call integration, Workflow management.
OpenBOX was the cloud service means implemented on “SaaS”. So any business changes to the Messaging service company it cost them lot. Also Messaging Service Company has to pay per user to use the OpenBOX CRM.
To avoid above problem company decide to migrate to open source CRM product implemented on Their premises. After all survey in market and checking the feature company decide to go with the vTiger System.
Below is the steps we taken to Sync OpenBOX with vTiger CRM.
- Developed windows service on .NET contains code to call vTiger webservice and Openbox SQL Server Database.
- vTiger webservice used to move data retrieved from Openbox SQL Database to vTiger.
- There is a windows scheduler to schedule the service run on periodic interval.
We implement following feature in vTiger to OpenBOX integration.
- Sync accounts and contacts with vTiger and OpenBOX.
- Sync vTiger opportunity with vTiger and OpenBOX.
- Sync vTiger comments with vTiger and OpenBOX.
Contact us on email@example.com with your questions.